Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

- OUR SPOOKY OLD HOUSE... Crash Near Basement Door

*******************************
OUR SPOOKY OLD HOUSE... (continued)... is nearly 100 years old and provides us with an occasional spooky and unexplained incident to ponder and share with others. Nothing hurtful, dangerous or demonic... just very unusual, quirky and mischievous more than anything.

Well, IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN! Another unexplained and strange "coincidence" in our dining room this time.

Earlier, I told you about the "triangle of rooms" that has 95% of the incidents occur in them... the "kitchen-dining room-downstairs bathroom" connection. (Note: I know that I have yet to describe the numerous small to large incidents that have occured within this area of the house... but those short incident reports will follow as time goes on.)

This morning, about 20 minutes ago, my wife and I were sitting in the front room/TV room when we heard a loud, muffled crash in the house... maybe a couple rooms away !

I jumped up to investigate and found nothing disturbed in the games/piano room. As I entered the dining room, over near the basement door, there had been a stack of empty gift boxes in a tub and 3 wire storage racks set on top. This stack had been there since before our yard sale, ...untouched for well over 2 weeks.

There was no one else in the house and my wife and I had not walked through this room in nearly 2 hours.

The wire storage racks "decided", for no apparent reason, to just move sideways 5 or 6 inches from on top of the box of boxes to where they could then crash down onto the carpeting and rest up against the wall !

I saw no cause or explanation.

Just another quirky, strange, spooky "coincidence"?

Or is it another piece in a pattern of mild, but annoying paranormal occurences in our spooky old house ?

No comments: